Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
We make forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties. These statements are based on the beliefs and assumptions of Tonon Bioenergia’s management, and on information currently available to us. Forward-looking statements include statements regarding Tonon Bioenergia’s intent, belief or current expectations or that of its directors or executive officers with respect to, but not limited to:
- the direction of future operations;
- the implementation of operating strategies, including existing or potential acquisition or joint venture transactions or other investment opportunities;
- the implementation of Tonon Bioenergia’s financing strategy and capital expenditure plans;
- the utilization of Tonon Bioenergia’s subsidiaries´ income tax losses when aplicable;
- the factors or trends affecting Tonon Bioenergia’s financial condition, liquidity or results of operations;
Forward-looking statements also include information concerning Tonon Bioenergia´s possible or assumed future results of operations, as well as statements preceded by, followed by, or that include the words "believes", "may", "will", "continues", "expects", "anticipates", "intends", "plans", "estimates" or similar expressions.
Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of performance. They involve risks, incertainties and assumptions because they relate to future events and therefore depend on circumstances that may or may not occur. Tonon Bioenergia’s future results and shareholder values may differ materially from those expressed in or suggested by these forward-looking statements. Many of the factors that will determine these results and values are beyond Tonon Bioenergia’s ability to control or predict. Investors are cautioned not to put undue reliance on any forward-looking statements. Investors should understand that the following important factors, among others, could affect Tonon Bioenergia future results and could cause results to differ materially from those expressed in such forward-looking statements:
- general economic conditions in Brazil, such as the rates of economic growth, fluctuations in exchange rates or inflation;
- general social and political conditions in Brazil;
- governmental intervention, resulting in changes to the economic, tax, tariff or regulatory environment in Brazil or other countries in which Tonon Bioenergia operates;
- industry conditions, such as the strength of service demand, the intensity of competition, pricing pressures, the introduction of new technologies/products/services by us or by Tonon Bioenergia’s competitors, changes in technology or in its ability to obtain equipment from suppliers without interruption and at reasonable prices, and the financial conditions of its customers; and
- operating factors, such as the continued success of Tonon Bioenergia’s marketing, operational and technological activities and the consequent achievement of efficiencies.